YouTube

Thursday 11 April 2019

Motivation and affirmation

1.  Spend your time, thoughts and actions where  they matter,  on the things.  in your life that matter.

2. Step back and observe yourself  as you let go of the trivial stuff and become a master of the important things.

3. Affirmation -I enjoy myself and bring my own greatness to my life as I am risen above the pettiness.

4. Intention is a powerful force.

5. The intentions you are following are ones you really,  truly have  adopted and empowered with your commitment.

6. If you don't have time to get it all done, get some go it done.

7. If you are not able to do it perfectly, do it the best you can.

8. Affirmation -I do the best I 
can.

9. Conditions are never going to be perfect, so stop waiting endlessly for them to be.

10. Aim for perfection , but don't let that stop you from working with reality .

Thanks for reading till the end. Please share and subscribe this blog for more such motivation. Also comment me which one suits you better. If you have used the affirmations I have shared then please comment the results you got to motivate others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...