YouTube

Monday 7 January 2019

My daddy

My daddy has the power of a mountain
Yet he has purity of a nectar fountain
My daddy has the specialty of a clown
His jokes pull me up
when my moral is down
He looks for the
brightest twinkling star
And his voice sounds
like the beautiful stings of guitar
He is my secret superstar
 With whom I want to live till my life lasts
He taught the way to live
He taught me the art of giving
He shouts on me sometimes for nothing
But I know what his heart is containing 
I have capability of thinking
I have ability of dreaming
But the strength of making
my dreams come true
Is only near my dearest daddy
He never tells me about his love
But I am aware that he loves me
more then myself 
And that's why I want to reply
"I love you too daddy"

Thank you for reading share this with your friends and family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...