YouTube

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Self confidence

There was a business executive who was deep in debt and could see no way out. Creditors were closing on him. Suppliers were demanding payment. He sat on the park bench, head in hands, wondering anything could save his company from bankruptcy. Suddenly a old man appeared before him. "I can see that something is troubling you," he said. After listening to the executive's woes, the old man said "I believe I can help you." The old man asked his named, wrote out a cheque, and gave it to the executive. "Take this money meet me exactly here one year later and pay me back my money." The old man said. Then he quickly disappeared. The business executive saw  cheque in his hand for $500,000 in his hand by Jhon D. Rockefeller, then one of the most richest person of that time. "I can erase my money worries" but he putted the uncashed cheque in his safe.
With renewed optimism, negotiated better deals and extended terms of payment. He closed several big sales. Within a few months he was out of debt and was making money again. Exactly one year later he came to the park with the uncashed cheque the old man appeared and his was just giving him cheque but a nurse came running and caught the old man and said "I am so glad I have catch you." She said to the executive "this man says he is John D. Rockefeller and he is always escaping from rest house."
Nurse led the old man away. And executive was astonished it was his self confidence which make him bold and he made money.

Thank you for reading share this with your frieds and family, follow this blog.                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...