YouTube

Thursday 28 January 2021

Good thoughts collection

 

1. Storms make oaks take deeper root. George Herbert.

 

2. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. Og Mandinto.

 

3. To have that sense of one’s intrinsic worth is potentially to have everything. Joan Didion.

 

4. Like the blind uselessly lighting a diya when they cannot even see the secret of our true self lies within our house, yet we are seeking out.

 

5. Masters came to this world o remind us that our true home is in God.

 

6. Set your goals high, and do not stop till you get there. Bo Jackson.

 

7. Affirmation: I will work till I achieve my goal.

 

8. When you take the trouble load for the truly valuable things in life you will find them in abandons.

 

9. This day, this moment, this life, is exactly what you decided to make of it.

 

10. Create a dream that is authentically you. Feel the reality of that dream in the depth for your spirit then fill the energy which with you will make it.

 

Thanks for reading this article, share this blog with your friends and family.

=======================================================================

My YouTube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4omGoxEhAT6KEd-8LvbZsA

Visit my blogs

allinoneguidematerial.blogspot.com

gyankadeep.blogspot.com

lokgitbhajanevamkahaniya.blogspot.com

notesdynamo.blogspot.com

My Telegram Channel

https://t.me/onlineaddaforall

Twitter Handle

https://twitter.com/rohinigilada2

Please visit all my profiles and follow me there as well as share this with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...