YouTube

Thursday 15 October 2020

The Three Fools

 THE THREE FOOLS

One day Akbar told Birbal to seek out and bring before him the three greatest fools in the Empire. A month later Birbal came to the court with a man.

Who is this asked Akbar?

A fool said Birbal. One day I was wandering to find fools and I came across this man. he was riding a donkey but was carrying load on his shoulders because he felt he should not overload the animal.

I see said Akbar. That is only one where are the other 2?

The second fool is myself said Birbal. Only a fool would have accepted an assignment to look for fools.

And the third?

“He is the one who sent me on this foolish quest.” Said Birbal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...