YouTube

Monday 17 August 2020

Radio Shop Host

 Jim worked at a radio station all his life. He was a famous radio show host. All of his friends and colleagues knew one trait of his: if he is on-air, he would be always wearing a suit and a tie. They would laugh and say "No one ever sees you, why do you always dress like that?", but he always evaded the questions by making jokes.

One day Jim was invited to appear on TV. There was a show dedicated to the oldest radio employees. For the first time the people, will see him. Before the recording of the show, the directer came to Jim and asked, "Usually you are on time, but today you are 10 minutes late. It is not bad, but I am interested, why?" "You see" Jim answered, "at the time I was already dressed up I found that I don't have new socks, and I thought for the first time I was invited on television so wearing clean socks is not enough. So I needed to go to store for socks".

"But why do you need new socks?" the Director asked, "you could have come without socks, because we will be filming you only in close-up, till your waist."

"You see, to be spotless, I need to feel myself spotless in everything, from Shirt to the pen in my pocket, and if my socks have holes or my shoes are dirty I am not spotless anymore."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...