YouTube

Tuesday 11 August 2020

I can and I will


Hello everyone who is reading this. In this article you are going to read some affirmative sentences to enhance your life and things around you. Please read each group of underlined sentences loudly atleast five times. If you find it effective then do this for the next 21 days daily.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhpjnY41u90FxpgjqSCXM1gfE6flXi4vEGvQNJW31Njrs8moDbRI0c5JLkeRlaFDVP4Nj_wLpi_P7hbAFtvPtIZZb-_s4oH_BAiFn_0TfIw6DeYVCLrSH9g2qX_0rIAtoY-CnAfKj0GrvE/s320/I_can_and_I_will_Virginia_State_Parks_inspiration_%252814734562836%2529.jpg

Before I start just note down - "Future belongs to the competent. Get good, get better and be the best"

Every morning you begin your day in your general possible way to make you energetic and ready for your day to day activities. But always you find that you are getting a thought of yesterday. This thought may bring a smile on your face or it may cause you to stress. If it is making you smile then ok - very good sign - keep this moment up and you will feel energetic but what if it is some kind of disturbing thought? When you come across this disturbing thought it is but natural you may get stressed for some time - this time may be long and disturbing then what to do?

Here is an affirmative sentence for you which you can repeat in your mind - please read the underlined text below loudly atleast five times.

Beginning today I will no longer worry about yesterday. It is in the past and the past will never change. Only I can change by choosing to do so.

The same happens if thought about your future comes in your mind. For this you may use the following sentences. 

Beginning today I no longer worry about tomorrow. Tomorrow will always be there, waiting for me to make the most of it. But I can make most of tomorrow if I first make the most of today.



Many times we feel sad if you don't get enough respect or admiration. This feeling disturbs too much and waste our precious time and energy. So please don't get disturbed and use the following underlined sentences by standing in front of mirror.



In the mirror I can see a person worthy of my respect and admiration. This capable person looking back at me is someone I enjoy spending time with.

Sometimes on the path of life we come across some sorrowful situations and forget about the beautiful gift of this nature given to us that is our life and lost somewhere in negativity. Today's psychology call this state as depression. Don't get depressed and just chant following underlined words and stand up to do more good things in your life.

I will cherish each moment of my life. I value this gift bestowed upon me in this world and I will unselfishly share this gift with others.

Courage is the key to success. Sometimes situation around us discourages us. But don't afraid of it and go ahead with this underlined self-talk.

Discouragement will not be allowed to taint my positive self-image, my desire to succeed and my capacity to love. I can hold my courage within me with love and care.

Perfection is nothing but this whole world. And a single person can't be perfect so if you are dyeing to be perfect and loosing your patience then it is nothing but the self-harassment. Come out of this and for this chant the underlined words below.

I will not expect perfection from myself or anybody else. Perfection does not exists in this imperfect world. But I will applaud the attempt to overcome human foibles. 

Welcome to new experiences in life. Try to learn something everyday and taste all the flavours of the life. This is so beautiful to become best of you.


I will try something new and different everyday. I will savor all the various flavours life has to offer. I will change what I can and the rest I will let go. I will strive to become the best me and I can possibly be.

Thus enjoy your life because it is only yours'! And don't forget to be the best in you! Explore yourself and give out the bad in you. This is what self-cleansing you have to do. And don't forget to love yourself.

Thanks for reading till the end. Which one is working for you please comment - your comments are welcome. Please share with all your near and dear ones. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...