YouTube

Monday 8 June 2020

Precious gifts by Fatema Husain

Calm man with a helping hand, queit systematic in thinking grand, to have him as a mentor I am glad, is a precious gift I ever had, is known other than my dear dad!!
Her words I always treasure, listening ,to her gives me immense pleasure, my love for her would be forever, being with her makes enlightened in her feet lies the heaven!! 
An old lady my sweet friend, beautiful her life she has blend, mix use of each and every second, never refuses a help in lend, my love for you will never end!!
Our home radio, smallest of all, though tall but has a brain so small,
but I must say cutest of all, I was just joking that was so lol!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...