YouTube

Sunday 7 June 2020

Embraced by night by Shrish Ukhalkar

When I look up At night
Wonder why,
The stars seemed familiar
So did the sky.
It fascinated the kid in me,
The twinkling of the stars,
Didn't even know by how many miles,
Hedy stretched afar.
Peeping out to the silver clouds,
What's the bright white moon,
Moving fast behind the clouds
As if saying, will  see you soon.
Swiftly the cool breeze kissed my cheeks,
And I could feel my blood move with pace,
Then putting in my sweater in a haste,
I stood there looking up, fixing my gaze.
The night seemed endless,
So did my wish to adore this grace,
Felt the oneness  like never before
And the pleasure for being endless.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...