YouTube

Saturday 6 June 2020

Battle of wits

Subudhi and Kubuddhi were always trying to get the better of each other. One day in October Kubuddhi found a mango that in upload and called Subuddhi.
Can you tell me what fruit is that in this cloth? if you guess correctly, did anyone take from my house that you can get it out with your hands if you fail I will come to your house and carry away something. All right said Subuddhi. It Mazda b a guava. No do more guesses pomegranate no.
You have failed, said Kubuddhi and uncovered the mango.
okay I want to go home and wait for you. Come in house an half hour said Subuddhi. 
When Kubuddi reached Subuddhi's house, he saw a chest on the roof. Does that chest contain anything valuable? 
Yes said Subuddhi, money and ornaments.
You should have covered it. Said, Kubuddhi gleefully. two outside it is still part of your house and I can is still part of your house and I can claim it.
Shark remember it you candy only one thing from my house.
Kubunddhi entered in Subuddhi's house brought out a letter and placed it against the roof. The letter is all yours remember you can get it only one thing out said Subuddhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...