YouTube

Monday 17 February 2020

Nursery rhymes

Teddy bear, teddy bear,
Turn around.
Teddy bear, teddy bear,
Tuch the ground.
Teddy bear , teddy bear,
Polish your shoes.
Teddy bear teddy bear
Off to school.


========================

Up in the dark sky,
What do I see?
Big stars and small stars,
Are winking at me


============================

Violin violin play play,
Won't you play for us today?
Violin violin goes pling pling
Come little children sing sing.

==========================

Way up in 
The apple tree
Two little apples 
Smiled at me
I shook the tree
As hard se I could
Apples came down

===========================

Xmas tree very pretty
Colored a star and toys ,
Santa brings for  girls and boys.

==============================




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...