YouTube

Saturday 23 November 2019

Nursery rhymes


I have a pretty dolly,
Dressed in blue ,blue, blue;
She has curly hair,
And says "how do you do?"
Eyes are brown,
Cheeks so pink,
And you know my dolly
Can wink, wink, wink!
========================

Fingers  and face ,
Fists and tests, 
Are some parts of body,
You just just meet!
Fingers to feed and wash your face,
Fistgs to fight? And feet to race!
It's fun to know all the parts,
But, these 'll do fine, for a start.


====================

Goosey, goosey,gander,
Where shall I wander?
Upstairs and downstairs,
And in my lady's chamber.
There are met an old man,
Who would not say his prayers,
I took him by the left leg,
And threw him down the stairs.

====================

Hop a little, jump a little,
One, two, three
Run a little, skip a little,
Tap one knee;
Bend a little, stretch a little,
Nod your head;
Sleep in bed.

=============

I hear thunder,
I hear thunder, 
Piter - pater rain drops,
I'm wet through.


Thanks for reading this article. Kindly subscribe this blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...