YouTube

Wednesday 9 January 2019

The lazy donkey

A farm had an ox and a donkey . The ox was hardworking, whereas the donkey was lazy. One noon, the farmer went to a well to wash his muddy leg. He was surprised to see the donkey and ox talking under a tree. The farmer  began hear their conversation,  hiding behind the tree . "I'm tired of working under the sun every  day. I'm surprised to see you healthy and fine. Won't you tell me secret ?" Asked the ox politely. The donkey laugh and said, you are very innocent uncle you must be enough to escape from work like me ," said the donkey . But how do you escape from work? " Asked the ox curious . "Well ,I always pretend to feel sick when our master makes me work.  He leaves immediately so that I can take rest. That way,I eat , sleep and enjoy life ", replied the donkey. The farmer came to know of the donkeys tricks. Next day, left the ox in its shed and took the donkey to  the field. As usual donkey pretended to be sick. But the farmer whipped him and make him work all the day. Thus lazy donkey learnt lesson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...