YouTube

Tuesday 1 January 2019

Life without TV

Television is an essential part of everyone's life at this time. Let decide to leave television for 7 days continuously. I have done this and found the lots of fun and healthy.
Physical activities are increased in day to day life during and after.
I found specific time interval for exercise and other physical activities such as singing, dancing etc.
I got connected with my family and laughed a lot with them.
Bike riding, games on board and ground with kids, etc. made me happy and relaxed.
Read a book. That book increased my knowledge.
I slept for ample time of 7 to 8 hours. Early to bed early to rise became possible for me.
I tried to paint my imagination which was an awesome experience. You can also try your hobbies as you will get more time.
We all family members took food on table not in front of television.
I visited local community center and volunteer for some social cause. This is the great experience. You must try.
Some gardening activities is also awesome idea. It is environment friendly.
Shopping is an essential activity but due to online shopping portals we always miss the fun of traditional shopping. I have done this. And compared labels of the different brands in shop. Much funny experience.
Talked with relatives on phone.
Try a TV free week and share experience below in comments.


Image Credit: Public Domain Pictures



No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...