YouTube

Saturday 20 October 2018

A song escaped my lips - Biraj Dixit

I song just escaped my ĺips
Was I humming it loud?
For, they turned and looked at me
Taken aback by the sound
I cared not if they smild or frowned
Just turned away to leave,
Wearing once again my silence,
Wanted none to believe
Searching again for a lonely corner
I longed to leave the world behind
In my own company I breathed easy
Ease returning to my troubled mind
The song again quived on my lips
Urging me to lend it voice
It floed through my heart and head
Erupted suddenly; I had no choice
I heard myself singing
This joyous tale of breaking  free
Swirling unabashed around the world
Laden in pride for all to see
I can only hum it quiet
Not sing it at all aloud
Someone may see through the silence
A dream nowhere to be found
But my dream too like my song
Escapes its tight confine
Urges me to sing louder
Careless of all the world's mime
But i I can't the world scares me
It understands no song
I am singing to myself
For there is where I truly belong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...