YouTube

Tuesday 25 September 2018

Unceasing thoughts - Mythili Bisne

Like a man's unceasing thoughts
I flow through the hallway of time
I embrace the world as
It comes to me
And give it all that is mine.
Swaying with happy faces
And gulping their sorrows at times,
This journey feels me to the brim
With experiences for a lifetime.
The night gifted me the stars
A flutter ran deep into my soul
And then with the kiss of the day
My world was all aglow
Ever moving, yet unchanging
I saw the world pass by
Canoes dancing along the wind,
Faces both somber and sly.
When twilight befell again
All noises snuffed out,
I blazed in a realm
Beyond reasons and doubts.
They say, I mirror the sky
Tell its story from
Brights to the blues
I say, the sky turns to me
To borrow some of my hues.
Thanks for reading till the end. This poem was written by Mythili Bisne for some newspaper. I like this poem and shared with you all through this blog. For more such poems please share and follow this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...