YouTube

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Sunset - Ishwari Mulkawar

My heart leaps up when I see
The dancing tides and shining sands
The beach bathed in the golden light
Lit by the sun's own hands
The unreachable horizons
The vast red sky
The first star
On a bough a too high
The birds flying back to their nests
A sight to excite one
But, still even tough, I wonder why
Coz the sunset just begun
And yet the low numbers off the field
And the squirrel back to her nest
Everyone seems to want to miss the time
When the sun is looking it's best
But I stay on as I always do
Unwilling to budge
The sunset has cast its spell on me
Oh I love it so much!
But the sunset brings something more
Something very painful to me
That at any cost the day has to end
No matter how perfect it may be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...