YouTube

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Inspirational quotes



If I look for God, I find the God. If I look for bad qualities, I find them.




I select what I expect and receive it.



A life without challenges is like going to school without lessons to learn.



Challenges come not to depress or get me down, but to be mastered and to help me grow and unfold thereby.



In God's wise and loving plan for me, no burden can fall upon me, no emergency can arise, no grief can overtake me, before I am given the strength to meet them.



A rich, full life is not determined by outer circumstances and relationships. These can be contributory to it, but can not be the source.



I am happy or unhappy because of what I think and feel.



I always handle everything that belongs to me.



I always face the problem.



Every person who has come into my life, has come either to teach me something or to learn something from me.



Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pain to bring it to light.



You learn more from failure than from success. Don't let it stop you. Failure builds character.













Thanks for reading till the end. Please follow my blogs listed below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...