YouTube

Friday 7 July 2017

Father dances everywhere - Anunay S Gupta

When a girl takes birth only orthodox people would get scared



Proud of fathering a daughter he was

Little girl held his hand in chaos

Chaos of children all around

Few of them playing on the ground

He walked with her that day

With both their faces crying and dismay

A little childhood of 3 years she had

Into the school her father led

Father replied to her cry

"Little daughter please don't cry

So will be okay so dry your eye

You have childhood memories in your heart

We are together though we are apart"



He sat upfront on her wedding day

And cried as his princes walked away

Later in night he watched her dance

He sat there waiting eagerly for his chance

The band had started to play the song

Father and daughter danced along

She looked at him and whispered to him

"Papa, I can hear your silent groan

I hate to live you alone

I will miss you as I go away

But whenever you need I will stay"

With a brave heart he replied to her

"Beta, I will just be fine

I know you are and always be mine

I have our memories in my heart

We are together but we are apart"



She came nearer and kissed his head

Then sat next to his hospital bed

He took her hand and held it tight

God give her strength to overcome this plight

And wished she had enough strength to fight

He saw the tear she tried to hide

She looked at him and both of them cried

She said "I will miss you as you go away

I still need you you have to stay

He replied

"Oh elderly daughter I love you so

I'd love to stay but have to go

You have my memories in your heart


We were together but now we are apart"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...