YouTube

Tuesday 4 July 2017

Diamond with a dent - Laveena keswani


Felt it was sunshine

I felt it was pure like Diamond

I felt I would be a winner

Not knowing it was all fake



I moved through dark periods like Moon

Forgetting that it docent has its original light

But did the mistake of comparing Moon with the Sun



It's rays was full of hardwork and sincerity

Letting my whole body move but I think that groove was

Not enough to please comfort of my mother's womb



That day I felt lost somewhere

That day I felt my growth had stopped

But not knowing any inch of it, never stopped growing



All the wordy feelings of anxiety and depression I had

Vanished in a second when I started to live....



Live upto a great height

Live upto energising myself



Today is all over

All completed

Roots have changed



But still somewhere in a lonely corner a "Dent Remains"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...