YouTube

Monday 20 June 2022

Boldness

 

In this article here I am sharing a motivational paragraph from a newspaper column. In the end, I have enlisted some affirmations based on the article. Please read till the end.

 

If you want to add value to your life then live your life with boldness and authenticity. Expect the best for yourself, and fulfill that expectation with honest, effective efforts. Being bold does not mean being a brute. You don't need to trample on others' life to follow your desires with boldness. Boldness may carry love and care. There is more than enough abundance for everyone. Life affords plenty of space for the fulfillment of every person’s own unique desires and dreams. You are here to be you, so don’t be ashamed of that. Celebrate your uniqueness by expressing it in ways that add new and compelling richness to the world. Every day delivers fresh opportunities for you to show life how good it is to be alive. Do it with kindness in your heart, with respect, love, and originality. The world is hungry for the special value that can come only from you. Boldly and generously let it flow. Start each day in the way you wish to live it. Take positive control of your thoughts, your actions, your feelings, and your attitude before some random occurrence ends up imposing its perspective on you. Be open to surprises while also being decisive and focused on what you intend to do. Get a few nice accomplishments under your belt early on. And set an effective empowering pace for the whole day. Right away, find some new thing for which to be thankful. Your sincere gratitude will shine its light on the best of the day’s possibilities.

 

Affirmations for this article

1) I want to add value to my life so I live my life with boldness and authenticity.

 

2) I expect the best for myself and I do honest effective efforts to fulfill my expectations.

 

3) I am bold and caring.

 

4) I follow my desires with boldness and get respect from everyone around me.

 

5) I celebrate my uniqueness.

 

6) I am here to be me and I am proud of myself.

 

7) It is good to be alive and I love my life.

 

8) I do everything with kindness, respect, and love in my heart.

 

9) I start each day with a good wish that I want to come true.

 

10) I am having positive control of my thoughts.

 

11) I always control my thoughts, actions, feelings, and attitude with positivity.

 

12) I am ready for the surprises of life. But I am always focused on my work and on my goals.

 

13) I set an effective empowering pace for my whole day. And I get new things to be thankful for them at the end of my day.

 

14) I am thankful for everything which I got today for my better life and to get my goals to be completed.

 

Thanks for reading till the end. Pick at least anyone of the above affirmations and repeat it daily in your mind a minimum of five times for a week and you will find a magical change in your life. Please comment on your experiences below so that others will also get motivated. Your comments are helping hands for all the readers.

========================

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...