YouTube

Monday 7 March 2022

Candle of Hope

 

Vande Matram! I am here with a moral story that you must give to your child for recitation. It may possible that you have read this story a lot of times. But still, it is good for reading. And if your child reads this in front of you, there will be a chance of good communication with him/her where you will create a moment of memory with your angel.


In a room, 4 candles were burning. The ambiance was so soft that you can hear them talking. The first candle said, 'I am peace. Nobody can keep me lit. I believe that I will go out.' It is flame rapidly diminishes and goes out perfectly.

The second one says, 'I am faith. So most of us are indispensable, so it doesn't make any sense to lit me longer.'

The third one says, 'I am love, I have no strength to be lit. People put me aside and don't understand my importance. They even forget to love who are closest to them.' Making go out it suddenly goes out. 

And then a child came and saw three candles were not burning. 'Why are you not burning you are supposed to lit till the end.'

The child started crying, then the fourth candle said, 'Don't worry I am lite we can lite all the candles again. I am the hope. With a smile on her face, the child took the fourth candle and started to light all the candles.


Moral, Don't take the hope out of your mind. Hope can do anything. The main, cause of brain problems is losing hope.


Thanks for reading till the end. Please share this story. Write the moment of hope in your life. Your story may become the next moral story on this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Vande Matram is the slogan of hope - saluting your mother, mother earth, mother nature - whoever is at place of mother to you!

    ReplyDelete

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...