YouTube

Friday 9 April 2021

Value of weight

 A physiologist walked around a room while teaching stress management to an audience. As she raised a glass everyone thought that, they did ask half empty or half full. Instead with a smile on her face he asked what is the perfect weight of this glass of water. Answer was 8oz.20oz. 

The absolute weight of this water dose not matter . It depends on how much time I hold it. If I hold he glass for a minute it is note a problem. But if I hold the glass for one hour my arm will have a ache in my arm. If I hold this glass for a day My arm will fill numb and paralyzed. In each case the weight dose not increase, but the arms feel tired, In short, The more time I hold the glass the more it will be heavier. 

She continued, The stress and depression are just like as thin glass. Think about your stress and it will be nothing, Think about the stress for a bit more and they will be paralyzed. 

It is important that throw your stress away. As in the future there will be new problems. Remember to put the glass down!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...