YouTube

Monday 29 March 2021

Marble tiles

In the middle of a beautiful city, there was a museum laid with beautiful marble tiles and a huge marble statue as a part of his display. Many people came from the world and visit the museum daily admired the statue of marble. One night the Marble tiles and statue started talking with each other.

Marble tiles: Hey brother do you not think that it is just not fair that everybody all over the world to see you only and not care for this tiles. 

Marble statue: My Marble brother do you remember that we are fro the same cave. 

Marble tiles: That is why I think that it is unfair. Both of us is born in the same cave and yet the world treats me as I am a not in existence.

Marble statue: Yes you are right my brother, But did you remember that day when you resisted the architect tools. 

Marble tiles: Yes I do, but how could I he use that nasty tools on me. 

Marble statue: Well since he gave up he tried on me and I know that what he will do when work on me is over it is good for me. 

Marble tiles: Now I know why everyone come from the world to see you. The harder it knocks the harder you go through in life, the more mistakes you do the more you learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...