YouTube

Saturday 20 March 2021

Broken pot - Stories

A water bearer in India had two large pots, each hung on each end of  a pole which he carried across his neck. One pot has a crack in it, and the other was perfect, when  the bearer came to sell water the the perfect one had full water, while the other have half. 

For 2 years this happened everyday, The good one was proud of his accomplishments, while the other was ashamed of him. One day, the broken pot asked to the bearer, "I am ashamed of my mistake, I apologize." Bearer asked why? "I wasted a lot of water, and I want to apologize for giving half full." The water bearer felt sorry for the old cracked pot, and in his compassion he said, as we return to the master's house. I want you to notice the beautiful flowers around the path.  The bearer said "Did you noticed that only at your side the flowers are but on the other pot there are no flowers. Why? That's because I have always known about your flaw. So I planted some flower seeds on your path, and every day while walk back from the stream, you have watered them."

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...