YouTube

Monday 21 September 2020

Exposing the thief

A crowd had gathered around two men Suresh and Ramesh who were arguing loudly over the ownership of a fine robust bold. viral Ramesh load well of Suresh was poorly dressed. People were unable to decide who was telling the truth. Just then Aushadha Kumar wise young man stepped out of the crowd and ask Ramesh you claim this is your Bull what do you feed in a treat it like it's a member of my family and give it Barley blackgram and sisme ladoos Kumar ask then to Suresh I take out to Grace so that it can feed on a variety of grass. I had taken it out to Grace today when I began to feel hungry. So I went a little distance away to pick some berries. When I returned I found my bull missing. After searching I found it with Ramesh. He is lying yelled Ramesh. Just then the ball dropped some dung Aushadha examined it and said there is no sign of black grapes Barley for sesame seeds. It's clear that it has been eating grass and her only. Releasing that he had been exposed Ramesh took to his heels living the Bull to its true owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...