YouTube

Thursday 25 June 2020

The little girl

Young man stop atta flower shop when d. He planned to order some flowers that could we discuss to his old mother full stop who lived about 200 miles away in other Town by her self.
as he got out of office ka to enter the shop, he noticed a young girl sitting on the curve, sobering. He asked her what was wrong and she replied, I want to buy a red rose from my mother. But I only have 75 cm and red rose costs $2.
man smiled and said come on in with me. I will buy you a rose to give to your mother. The girls face let a with. He want into the shop with the coma brought the little girl rose and ordered his own mother's flowers.
Thevar living, he offered the little girl ride. She said, yes, please! You can take me to my mother. She directed him, not to her home but to a cemetery. Dust and young man was it as she carefully placed the rose on a freshly the grave. The man rushed back to the flower shop and cancel the order to send flowers to his mother. Instead, picked up a beautiful boupuet self and drove the two hundred miles to his mother's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...