YouTube

Thursday 25 June 2020

Spottless man

Jim work at a radio station all his life. Well known and famous radio show host. All of his friends and collegeus knew him by one feature if he is yeah, he is always wearing a suit and a tie. They laughed at him know whenever she is you, why do you dress like that? But he always turned that into a joke.
One day Jim invited to appear on the TV. For the first time the people, only knew him by his voice, would see him. Before recording. The director came and asked usually you arrive on time but today you are 10 minutes late it's not horrible, but I am still interested why? You see, Jim  answered,at last moment when I was already dressed up, I noticed that I don't have new socks. For the first time I was invited to the television, and I thought that simply wearing clean stocks is not enough. It needs to be in new shocks so I need to go to the store for shops. But why do you need new socks? The director asked. You see to be spotless on air, I need to feel myself spotless in everything, starting with the shirt and finishing with the pen in my pocket full stop and if my socks have holes in them or my shoes are dirty I am not spotless anymore.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...