YouTube

Saturday 27 June 2020

A hard bargain

men had gone to the neighbouring town to meet a friend for stop there he decided to buy himself a quote for stop the shopkeeper turned out to be a man from his town. Showing the men handsome quote he said my friend since you and I come from the same place, I shall offer you a special bar game. This court costs hundred rupees, but I won't charge you even 90 rupees. No not even 80 rupees 75 is all I will ask for and nothing more!
No no set the man. You don't have to do that just because we come from the same please. Allow me to offer your reasonable price for stop how much should that be? 30 rupees? No that's far too little ful stop not 40 rupees leather cover for I would pay that much to A shopkeeper I didn't know. I shall offer you 50 diner and nothing less. The shopkeeper agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...