YouTube

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Motivation

1. Persist in expecting the best, and in backing up your expectation with action.

2.Affirmation- I am consistent  in my effort I am persistent to expect the best.

3. Discipline is very, very important to gain something

4. You may  not always win but you can learn something from loosing too.

5.Having everything doesn't matter, rather, what you are willing to offer matters .
  
6.Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. -Mark Twain.

7. Affirmation - I am kind person .

8. The Bible shows the way to go to heaven not the way to heavens. -Galileo Galilei

9. Stand up tall and do something meaningful with the opportunity of the day.

10. Affirmation- I shake off all my hetations, excuses, and distractions from my mind on this beautiful day and keep going to my destination of success.

11. This day is here now, and only now and its unique value is available to you only if you make use of it.

12. Wasting today is not a good option.

Thank you for reading shae this article with your friends and family, subscribe and follow this blog. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...