YouTube

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Your present and good habits

Most of human race in entrenched in yesterday time capsule or tomorrow time rap. Surely yesterday is important, for it is the canvas and foundation of our life's painting or it will be the canvas on which we will paint for the rest of the life. But today is vital and important because only when we will paint vibrant colours into the lives that we can make any difference. Hence you have to remain in present and avoid thinking about bad happenings in past and stop worrying about future.

Here I must add an affirmation for you to keep yourself in present. Because to remain in lots of hindrances. When you waste your time in swinging between past and future just roar and repeat yourself these few sentences.

"Present is precious gift given to me by almighty. I am happy with this gift. I will always stay in present and focus on my today."

In day to day life we hear many things. But happiness, pleasure come to your way when you hear good things to grow and develop into a better person performing better deeds and proceeding better results. To hear is a very natural process because you can't close your ears. To recall good things is important. And this a the tool to develop the personality of yourself. Here you have to train yourself by a affirmation, it is very easy to talk to yourself these simple sentences- "I only recall good things which I have heard, seen or read. The good things help me to develop good habits and thus I am becoming a good person. Due my good habits god loves me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...