YouTube

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Tools to shape your life

It is well said that "Never kill a fly on you forehead with an axe". When this was said in front of school going primary students, one of them answered "Why should I use an axe I will kill it with a zapper." This incident is very logical and simple answer by the child. The meaning of this was why to use big tolls for small problems?

Thus here further can be added that don't use dull, blunted, outmoded instruments to build your life. If you don't realize that you have an unlimited stock of tools from which to choose the right one and if you don't know to use the tools that you are knowing about and having with you then how could you build your life.

This is a big question in front of all human being at present. Many of us are unaware of capabilities they know. And remaining who are knowing about are not having any hint how to use it to make their life better. But some people are having answers of both questions and use it to make their life better.

As these both questions are very confusing so I have an affirmation for you and tell it to yourself that "I am aware of my capabilities and I use them in the right way, to make my life better and easy. I can you a suitable tool to solve the problems and to achieve my goals."

Thus you have to use your tools very well to shape your life. Wrong tool wrong results, proper tool proper results. Happy life is everyone's goal. Easy life is everyone's need. And sin free life is everybody's responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...