YouTube

Monday 23 May 2022

Wish

 

Hello, in this article I am sharing a small conversation between a son and father. This small motivational incident I got from a newspaper column. In the end, I shared some affirmative sentences which are based on the same article. Please read till the end.

 

One day a son comes to his father for advice, “Dad, I can’t do this anymore. Those lessons only exhaust me, and the result doesn’t change. It must not be destined for me to play football and my dream will never come true. The father looked at his son and said: You know son, every person in life has a dream, a goal for his life. They are the ones that make us do what we are doing because it’s what we believe in, what we feel.

The easiest way is to quit everything and not go until the end because the path is difficult and we are not used to inconveniences. We want everything to be easy. But the wishes are fleeting! This is how our dream dies. Gradually life becomes a routine without depth and meaning. Then one day we try to forget and start everything from the beginning. But new obstacles come in our way, and we stop again. We become full of despair and anger for our own helplessness. But you only need to remember one thing: never give up, fight, battle. It doesn’t matter that you have lost one or more battles. Life goes on! Your biggest enemies are biding in you – laziness, fear, doubt, indecision. Be a warrior of your dream, a knight of your goal, and a soldier of your wishes!

 

Affirmations for this article:

1) I believe in my goals and dreams and I work accordingly.

 

2) I believe in my feelings and they are empowering me to get my goals fulfilled.

 

3) I am ready for every difficulty in the way of my dream. I am ready to handle all the inconveniences on my way.

 

4) I will face all the obstacles in my way with courage and will reach my destination.

 

5) I am a warrior of my dream and will win the battle of my dream to come true with a knight of my gaols holding in my hands.

 

Thanks for reading till the end. Pick at least anyone of the above affirmations and repeat it daily in your mind a minimum of five times for a week and you will find a magical change in your life. Please comment on your experiences below so that others will also get motivated. Your comments are helping hands for all the readers.

 

======================== 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...