YouTube

Friday 7 August 2020

Success - Piyush Rishi

Piyush Rishi had written this poem on success. In this article you are going to read this poem and some motivational sentences for achieving success. Please read this poem and article till the end. It's too good. The original poem is in bold-italic font and some affirmatory talk on related situations is underlined. The poet can be reached here.


Image credit: Pixabay



The way your mind set to grab the success
the way you are curios for the achievement
failures don't flight up from the stead
just need to focus to be the charm.

Everyone among us want the success. It is nothing but the focus on our goal but also the mind set to grab the success and how we are curious about it matters much more. Remember only one thing that failures are not able to fly from the place but we are able to focus on our goal. Chant this simple sentence whenever you come across you failure you met now and before - "I am focusing on my goal and curious about the achievement I decided and I had set my mind to grab the success."

Your efforts are done with silence
be your goal as set in the glance
normal being doesn't have a unique identity
If his goal isn't his passion.

We all are normal beings but our goals and our passion about them make us special. So become passionate about goals. Make them specific so that you can remember them every time at a glance. And your efforts may be done silently matter much more. Whenever you fill bad about your identity them remember only one thing that your passion is your identity. Mumble this at ones - "At a glance I remember my specific goal and I am passionate about my moto of life."

Don't worry, thinking of your past
Don't visualize dreaming of your future
be in present, be yourself
This is focus spell of your success.

Thoughts about past and visualisations about future are the things which are disturbing you and you will not be able to focus on your aim and you will not be able to add much required efforts to it. So kindly be in present and be yourself because the most beautiful thing on this earth is to be yourself. Every time you lost yourself in past and future then just say aloud, "I am not worrying about my past because it is there always and can't be changed. I am not dreaming about future because it is waiting for me. But I am doing now for me and will get best from it in future. I am living in present moment and enjoying it and I focus on my effort to get my ambition."

Concentrate on your goal, let your focus be static
Determine your aim, minus to shortcuts
Perfectionist's never let their work capitulate
until they are not satisfied with their tentative. 

You must try to make your focus steady and static and concentrate on your ambition. You must determine your aim and find proper ways for it. Who ever perfectionist in his work never let go the results in the mid way and keep on working till get satisfactory results of their own hard work. If you want to be perfectionist then you must focus on your destination and don't get distracted. If distraction occurs due to some reasons then just say to yourself, "I have to determine and concentrate on my aim. I should do the best of my to get the satisfactory result. I can do it."

Be abjure, don't loosen up the hope
faith in your passion, be a smart worker
even if the dark clouds are up in the air
the sun will get the cleft and light the universe.

Always remember this natural phenomenon that whatever the density of dark clouds in the sky but the sun will get the cleft - a small gap between them and spread the light for the universe. Similarly whatever may be the adverse situation you will get a tiny hole to ruin the negative situation and get rid of it to lighten up your life with lamp of success. But for this you have to keep hopes in your mind, faith in your passion and you have to work smartly. If in the time of such situations you loose somewhere then you must try this - "I abjure the negative thoughts in me. I am having hope of everything to be fine and I will get my success for which I am working smartly."

What you will focus in, you will give output
focus on your goal and aim in the life
you will gain the success and superiority
in every path of your route.

Whatever you are thinking and focusing on you will get the results accordingly. Hence always focus on your ambition and one day you will get the success and superiority on each stage of your aim. If sometimes you are getting opposite thoughts of your goal then you must come back and command yourself as - "I want success in my life and my goal is in front of me. I am focusing on my ambition. I am gaining success on every stage of my moto."

And thus keep on working of your moto. Thanks for reading till the end. You can read my such articles also. For more such articles please follow this blog. If you like this poem and the underlined self-talk then share this with your friends and family. Which one is your favourite among these please comment. Thanks for reading till the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...