YouTube

Tuesday 21 July 2020

The fisherman and the little fish

once a poor fisherman got nothing but a little fish after his daylong labour. Half-heartedly when he was about to put it in his basket the fish uttered meekly dear sir please let me know I am too small for your mail at this moment first aap if you put me back into the river I shall soon grew up then you can catch me to find me the full stop hearing this the fisherman replied after working hard the whole day long I have finally got u I may have already eaten you then he added weather sorry I cannot let for whom I certain game for an uncertain profit and took the face to his house.
Moral: little thing in hand is worth more than a great thing in prospect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...