YouTube

Saturday 27 June 2020

The angel

There was this little girl sitting by herself in the park. Everyone passed by her and never stop to see why she looked the show said fullstop dressed in a worn dress, barefoot and dirty, the girl just sat and watched the people go by. The next day I decided to go back to the park in curiosity to see in the little girl still be their first stop could see the back of the little girls dress was grotesquely full stop as I got closer, the little girl and her eyes slightly to avoid my intent stare. As I approached her, I could see the shape of a back more clearly. She was grotesquely shaped in a humpedover form. I smiled to let her know it was ok I was there to help coma to talk. I sat down beside her and opened with the simple hello. The little girl acted shocked and stammered a hai after a long stare into my eyes. I smiled and she shylyed smiled back. Until darkness fell. I asked the girl why she was so said. The little girl look at me with the :-( and said, because I am different. Immediately said that you are exclamation mark and smiled. Little girl I said you remind me of an Angel, sweet and innocent. She looked at me and smiled then slowly she got to her feet and said really? yes you are like a little guardian Angel send to watch over all those people walking by. She nodded her head yes, and smiled. With that he open the back of a pink dress and allowed her wings to spread, then she said coma for once you thought of someone author that yourself. My job here is done. I got to my feet and said, wait why did no one stop to help in Angel? She looked at me smiled and said former you are the only one that could see me, and then she was God. And with that my life was changed dramatically. So when you think you are all you have remember your angel is always watching over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...