YouTube

Thursday 25 June 2020

Boy and the store owner

Little boy went into a drug store, for a soda cartoon and hold it over to the telephone. He climbed onto the cartoon so that he could rich the buttons on the phone and proceed to 5 in 7 digits phone numbers. The store owner observed and listened to the conversation. Boy lady can you give me the job of cutting your learn? Women at the other end of the phone like I already have someone to cut my lawn. Boy lady I will cut your lawn for half the price of the person who cuts your learn now. Women I am very satisfied with the person who is presently my lawn. No thank you.
Store owner who was listening to all his, walked over to the boy and offered him job. Boy no thanks. Store owner but you are really planning for one ful stop boy no sir, I was just checking my performance at the job I already have. I am the one who is working for that lady I was talking to! This is what we call self appraisal. Every time if we don't get ahead of others, we blame others for it. We should look to our self and compare, find own weakness and work hard to throw away weakness. Always work hard, honest and with full dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...