YouTube

Thursday 6 June 2019

The farmer and baker

There was a farmer who sold a Pound of butter to the baker. One day the baker decided to weigh  the butter  to see he was getting a pound of butter or not.  He found that he was not getting a pound of butter. This angered him and he took the farmer to court. The judge asked the farmer if he was using any measure.
The farmer replied, " Your honour, I am primitive. I don't have a proper measure but, I do have a scale".
The judge asked, " Then how do you measure butter".
The farmer replied " Your honour, long before the baker started buying butter from me, I have been buying a loaf of bread from him.  Everyday when the baker brings the bread, I put it on the scale and give him the same weight of butter, if anyone is to be blamed it is the baker.
What is the moral of the story? We get back in life what we give to others. Whenever you take an action, ask yourself this question: am I giving fair value for the wages or money I hope to make?
Honesty and dishonesty become a habit. Some people practice dishonesty and can lie with straight face. Others lie so much that they don't even know what the truth is anymore. But who are they deceiving? Themselves.
Thank you for reading share this with your friends and family and follow this blog. And subscribe our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...