YouTube

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Self acceptance

Success is something we can plant and grow throughout life. Self acceptance and self importance can be tilled and nurtured. If we don't feel good about ourselves, we will obviously rejeet many of the good things that come to us with no knowledge of how to accept them. Everyday you perform all your day duties and get ready for yourself our daily routine. If you add a simple thing in your day  routine your life will change to a better extent. What you have do for sell acceptance the answer is simple-affirmative self talk. You have to do this daily. Just stand in front of mirror when you are completely ready observe yourself 10 to 15 seconds. Then make a eye-contact with your reflection and repeat these statements in the mind at least three times.
"I am best creativity of Almighty. I love myself and I accept myself the way I am. I am important for me and my family."

This self talk will change your energy level of working. By looking within we  can identify which values are really meaningful to us. As you identified meaningful important values, you will able to set priorities to achieve your goals. If you don't know your values then you will be forced to do something which you don't like. Though you are not forced you will come to know your own worth or meaningful values when some crises, trauma or catastrophe may come to your way which will make you to recognize the importance of these values in your life.

If we cultivate humanity we don't be in company of bragging people. If we cultivate patience we would become a good listener instead of talking all the time. It is difficult for human to stay focused because there is too much happening around us. As our priorities are not set means we have not decided what to do first and what to do next, we get diverted and our focus and target and in result we do not achieve anything for this you must use this affirmation-
"I am clear with priorities and I am doing according to my priorities and I am focused on my goal. "

Finally I must say- if you have desire and focus to achieve you will achieve at least partially though not fully. Goals are what wheels are to train they keep us on the track.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...