YouTube

Tuesday 12 April 2022

Hungry tiger

 A hungry tiger saw a wolf and looked around to see if there is another wolf or not. Tigre said to himself, "Looks like the wolf is alone." The wolf saw the tiger and thought of a plan. As the tiger approached, the wolf tried to appear as fierce as he could. "Hey, tiger! you think you can catch and eat me because I am alone, But I am not scared of you. I am just as ferocious as you. Do you know in this part of the Jungle every animal is scared of me? If you don't believe me, I can prove to you that, come with me to the village, Soon they got to the end of the jungle and near there was a village, 2 boys were taking the sheep to the jungle to give them food. Soon they saw the tiger and the wolf, they screamed and ran with their sheep. The elders got alert so they came with their sticks, they saw the tiger behind the wolf so they ran into their house, for safety. The wolf and tiger came back to the place. And now the tiger was tricked and thought that the wolf was stronger than him.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...