YouTube

Friday 26 March 2021

Water stream - moral stories

One day the master was watching a practice session in the courtyard. He realized that the other boys was interrupting the young man when he reached at the perfect. The master can sense the young man's frustration but also, he can see the determination, Master went up and asked, what is the problem, I don't know said the youth, with a stained expression. No matter how far I reach I can't execute my moves perfectly, I don't have enough skills to master this technique. My child, you don't lack any skills, In fact, your determination to not give up, caught my attention on you. Before you master any technique you must understand harmony. Come with me, I will explain you. 

The teacher and the student leave the building until they walked some distance in the wood towards a stream, The  master said look at that stream, he said, There are rocks, in the way, Does it slam into them out of frustration?  Master said, It simply flows. Be like that water just flow and flow, and you will know what is harmony. 

The young man done the master's advice and in one week he mastered at that technique. 

Moral- To know what id harmony, just flow and flow. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...