YouTube

Monday 17 August 2020

Your believe and you


Image Credit - The Mission

All humans place some value on themselves which is called Integrity. It is nothing but the ability of someone to make and keep commitments to himself/herself. So always be cautious about this integrity. You must be able to understand the image of yourself in your own mind hence you must try improving that image. This is what integrity helps you. If you are cautiously keeping an eye on yourself then you will improve day by day.

Affirmation:- I keep observing myself everyday. This improves my integrity and me also.

If you talk from the depth of your heart your words become authentic and others around you listen you carefully as you are charged with authentic energy of "who you are?". Your words and actions are very close to each other. Authenticity in a person comes by minimizing the gaps between who he is? what he is doing? and what others think about him? When one doesn't behave according his words then others don't listen to him and they go away with different impressions. So always try to affirm for no gap between your words and actions.

Affirmation:- I keep my words and act according to them. This makes me a genuine person who is listened by others. Thus everyone around me listens me. I have a positive impression on others mind.

If you want success in your life then it is no matter how different your personality and how different your work habits and your occupation are, but how are you usually when expect the success does matter. Be able to picture the achievements you want.

Affirmation:- I perfectly picture what I want to achieve. And I constantly visualize my achievement. 


When you grow up stop looking back over your shoulder because the past is gone and the future is yet to come.


Affirmation:- I positively look forward. Because past is gone and I want my future positive.


Always keep elasticity in your attitude don't let it harden like cement. Because what you achieve is only due to your attitude. The positive attitude is always flexible. This world is changing, ideas are changing hence we have to change. So keep your mind open.


Affirmation:- I know that flexible attitude is helpful to me. Hence I keep my attitude positive and flexible. My mind is open to new ideas and new world.


Develope and retain habits to mentain good health and minimize visits to doctor. This will keep you away from the depression. Ultimately you will have have the success.

Affirmation:- I am ready to develop new healthy habits and maintain them. I am healthy and fit.

Don't get isolated. Becoming isolated from the society will make you unhappy. This will not allow you to share your feelings and thus the loneliness will lead your life towards illness. While becoming social you will have good friends and relations which are always helpful.


Affirmation:- I am social hence having good friends and relations.


Always enjoy what you are don't regret. Nature have made everyone special so whatever you are accept it and enjoy it. Love yourself because you are special creation of god.


Affirmation:- I love myself. I am special. I enjoy myself.


Success always make you humble tolerant and kind. On contrary failure makes people bitter and cruel.


Michael Korda says, "If you are any good at all, you are probably worth more than you are. Don't be ashamed to be good, to give, even part with your  precious possession. Each day, you can set up goals no matter how small. As you achieve, you can raise your sights until your achievement become greater. Happiness is not a destination you arrived at; it is a journey. In life, there are no destinations except the target you want to achieve!"


Alexander Dumas said, "The man who doubts himself is like a soldier who enlists in the ranks of his enemies and bears arms against himself."


Don't criticize yourself and always think that you will reach target and beyond that.


Murphy's law says, "Recognise that things which will go wrong will go wrong. If everything seems to be going well you don't know what really is going on. Little opposition is necessary before we jump from defeat to success."


Happily welcome obstacles because there is an opportunity to learn about our capabilities after every obstacle. Setting goals and target is the essence of self direction and self motivation. Keep your face busy and achieve goes which you never intended. Always remember that this is the lies and you and you have to live it anyway. The way of happiness is the best way to leave the life.


Thanks for Reading the complete post. If it motivated you then please share on your social apps.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...