YouTube

Thursday 13 August 2020

Motivational lines

This article is just a collection of good thoughts and affirmations. Please read this carefully. If any affirmation is useful to you then it's my pleasure to help you.
1)
Emotion Is The Most Precious Gift Which God Has Given To Human..
But It Becomes The Most Dangerous Gift.. If We Don't Know How To Handle It..!!!
So always be beat in handling your emotions.

Affirmation: I am the best in handling my emotions.

2)
Life is a Trip. The only problem is that it doesn't come with a Map. We have to search our own Routes to reach our Destination.

Affirmation: I know my destination very well and I am walking on my correct route.

3)
Efforts are never wasted even when it leads to disappointed results. Because It Always makes you more Prepared, Strong, Capable and Experienced. So never hesitate to put in your Best Efforts!

Affirmation: I always give my best whatever may be results. And I become more strong, capable and experienced each day.

4)
Affirmation: "When I let go of what I am I become what I might be."

5)
Problems Are Not Reasons To Give Up, But A Challenge To Improve Ourselves, Not An Excuse To Back Out,  But An Inspiration To Move Forward.

Affirmation: I always face the problems positively to improve myself and then I move forward.

6)
Live each day as if your life had just begun.
Affirmation: I forget every bad thing that happened and start it with freshness.

7)
A system of meditation is not meditation. Meditation means awareness: to be aware of what you are doing, thinking, feeling, aware without any choice, to observe, to learn.
Affirmation: I meditate every day.

Thanks for reading till the end. You may get some more motivational stuff on this page. All you readers are requested to share this blog with the social friend circle and follow this blog. If you are having any opinion then you are welcome to comment. Also if you want collection of such inspiring thoughts on any subject then you can comment your idea in comment section. The article related to the same will be published shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...