YouTube

Friday 12 June 2020

Cloud my master by Krushna Kadu

The day when living was sober and simple
Life was melodious silent and gentel 
You also walked according to your pattern
Borrowed the sky with honest rentals
But today as living is a noisy maze
Where your pattern has also changed its base
As now life becomes dirty race
Its competition which covered every face.
No teacher teaches how to make a living
No honesty no righteosness no forgiving
To reach hai mental cannot be a living being
Saying you I found my master teaching me everything
You allow heat liberation you bring chilling
You bring Thunder you bring showering
Increased TRP by long absence then flashing
You excel in many manubulation look I am following
sometimes you are as dark as night I learnt showing talents each time is not right
sometimes you are enormously bright surprise other with passion till the fright you have potential to challenge the almighty its your power by which his can be blocked to succeed today I will have to block my fun.
only by beating someone is I can Rock your hours should bring happiness but sometimes they even devastated I learnt to get respect people's should be scared to the level where to  apose!
once you become right no one can see you once you become dark no one can see you think I want to become what I scan near my shine make myself powerful enough to make everything do nothing.
it's you who never stops anywhere your speed on the track you never share to be a success I should never stop no helping others will kill me on top.
master your principles are hard to hear but today world works in 1 and fear or cloud you can take any shape you want sir mentor cloud you are the teacher which living beings cannot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...