YouTube

Sunday 21 June 2020

Birbal the child

Birbal arrived late for a function and the emperor was displeased full stop my child was crying and I had to locate him, explain the cotton. Does it take so long to come download child? Asked the emperor. It appears see you know nothing about child rearing. Now you pretend to be a child and I shall act as your father and I will show you how you should have dealt with your child. On ask me for whatever he asked of you. I want a cow, said Birbal. Akbar ordered a cow to be brought to the palace. I want its milk. Birbal imitating the voice of a small child. Milk the cow and give to him, said Akbar to his servants.
cow milk and the milk was offered to Birbal he drank a little and then handed the back to a full stop now put the rest of it back into the cow ok, put it back, put in back, put it back... Wailed Birbal.
Emperor was flabbergasted and quietly left the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...