YouTube

Sunday 1 April 2018

Friendship of 2 soldiers

Two soldiers in the same Battalion were fighting a War. One evening, when one of them came back the other was missing. The one who came back was worried and he made queries about his friend. But no positive answer came back to him. 
The soldier was upset and ran towards the front-line in the middle of the night. Other soldiers dissuaded him but he was determined to find his missing friend. 
In the morning those who dissuaded him saw that he was carrying his friend on his shoulders who was dead. Others said that he wasted his time in finding his friend who was dead.
But the first soldier replied that it was not a waste of time in fact he found his friend badly injured and his face was frightened. Before he died he whispered, "I was waiting for you and I knew that you would come" and he died in arms of first soldier.
Further first soldier continued, "I am happy that I found him and his words have given me tremendous satisfaction in my life friendship is real and not to be forgotten at any cost."

This was a short story of friendship which I read somewhere. You may also like following book: - 

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Strategic Alliances

  Strategic Alliances -  For any achievement gone need the right person on your team.  Sugriv was very keen on this. Very first Sugriva was ...